"The View" can provide a wonderful venue for your next function and is
available for meeting, conferences and parties. Recently it has been the venue for
auctions, birthday / anniversary parties and corporate training.
The conference room is fully equipped with TV, video, Hi-Fi, OHP, and flip charts.
It seats 20 persons in U-shape or 30 people school room style.
A board room seating 14 and 2 break away rooms are also available.
The bar caters for up to 80 people with ease and a large room is available for dancing.
Evening - R600.00
Full day training - R1000.00
These costs include tea and coffee.
Safe secure parking is available for up to 80 vehicles.
Catering (luncheon or diner) can be negotiated with our accredited caterers or own
catering can be provided.
Only drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises.
For bookings and further information, please contact the manager on +27 (0)11 643 2961
Some of the available rooms:
The Billiard Room.
The Lounge / Dining Room.
- Scalable venue for effective group sizes
ranging between 3 and 30 delegates.
- Excellent historical setting to plan ones next
- Located in the prestigious suburb of Parktown
and not too close to Johannesburg.
- Close to major arterial roads - M1, Jan Smuts
Ave., Empire Road.
- Close to major medical health care facilities -
Park Lane Clinic, Brenthurst Clinic, Johannesburg General Hospital.
- Close to Sunnyside Park Hotel.
- Close to Johannesburg College of Education -
Sports and recreational facilities.
- Close to major banks.
- Adequate secure parking for 80 vehicles.
- Venue security.
- Tranquil and stable neighbourhood - no
building-in-progress to disrupt your presentation or training session.
- Wall enclosed venue. Out door activities can be
- Kitchen / preparation area that can accommodate
preparation for more than 80 people.
- Telephone, fax., pay telephone (and excellent
cell phone signal for all major networks).
- The facility can handle up to three sessions simultaneously.
The facility is very reasonably priced.
There are three sessions per day. The morning session begins at
7am, ends at noon. The afternoon session starts at noon and ends at
7pm. The final session begins at 7pm and ends at mid night. Each
session costs of R200.00 individually. A full day of training will
cost R300.00. These costs include tea and coffee.